+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitors visa rejected

rohit_vrb

Aug 5, 2015
Hi bryana
My family's visa visitor has been rejectrd.
Reason for rejection is
1,travel history
2,purpose of visit

It was sponsorship from our family friend he sponsored us for come and spend some quality time with him no specific function or ocassion.

Please help me if their any other possibility for reapply or anything else.

Regards,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Rohit,

Sure. I'll try to help.

Can you please share the list of documents submitted for each applicant + length of intended visit + individual ties shown to the country of residence

Cheers

rohit_vrb

Aug 5, 2015
Hi bryaana
I have a sponsorship from my Canadian citizen friend
His annual income is $2,20,000/-
Savings $25,000/-
My documents
3 year ITR
property valuation of Rs.1 crore 15 lac
Savings 12 lac
My job letter and leave letter 1 Aug to 31 aug
Wife, s job letter
Son,s leave letter
Salary certificates of my family

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mr. Rohit,

Sad to hear that, May i know your country of residence & How many days took to get the result ?

Thanks.

rohit_vrb

Aug 5, 2015
Dear i have applied on 09july 2015 from Chandigarh Visa office in india and decision comes on 14th august 2015

keefaith2

Aug 11, 2015
I'm not Bryanna but I could help, may I?

Someone there pays for all your expenses (it's not even a family membre it's a friend). If you have savings and lands, why should you need a sponsorship for the 3 of you, for 1month? That may not have proven that you may really come back home and not stay longer as your friend pays for the three of you and seems to be rich enough to take care of you for a very long time.
You could also explain in a leter the reasons why you will ont overstay, as stated(if he did) in the invitation letter.

This is not a jugement I'm trying to guess what could have been suspicious or missing accordind to an agent... So maybe I'm wrong.

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
@iduta

Your travel history and single status is point of worry.

But as you have good savings,property and a job in MNC so very bright chances.

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Since my parents already have a multiple-entry TRV, my brother (single) wants to apply for TRV to attend his cousin’s wedding. My brother has two refusals from study permit; both before mid 2014. Here are the major things he’s planning to include this time:

• Personal bank statement
• Air itinerary for 8-10 days
• Invitation card and letter written by cousin
• Job and leave letter
• Enrollment in Masters back home

Note that he didn’t have job and enrollment in Masters when he applied for his previous study permit applications. Here are some questions in mind,

1. Who should accompany my brother in application (mother, father or both)? so that it makes more sense that he’ll ‘return back to his home country’.
2. Since he previously failed to prove his ‘purpose of visit’, now what additional documents he should include to show that he’s only coming to attend the wedding ceremony?

I would appreciate your suggestions and help. Thanks in advance.

kamal12

Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=Bryanna

Hi Bryanna
i would like to message you inbox regarding visitor visa application submitted to chandigarh on august 10

[/quote]

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
DAC said:
Hi,

Since my parents already have a multiple-entry TRV, my brother (single) wants to apply for TRV to attend his cousin's wedding. My brother has two refusals from study permit; both before mid 2014. Here are the major things he's planning to include this time:

• Job and leave letter

Note that he didn't have job and enrollment in Masters when he applied for his previous study permit applications. Here are some questions in mind,

1. Who should accompany my brother in application (mother, father or both)? so that it makes more sense that he'll ‘return back to his home country'.
2. Since he previously failed to prove his ‘purpose of visit', now what additional documents he should include to show that he's only coming to attend the wedding ceremony?

Hi,

First off, your brother must state both refusals when he reapplies.

1. Since how long has your brother been working?
2. Is he studying for his Masters simultaneously?
3. If he is working, is the probation period over ie is he a confirmed employee?

As your parents already have TRVs, they cannot reapply/apply for new TRVs.... so your brother must apply alone.

What your brother can do is to mention in the Cover Letter that your mom or dad will be accompanying him for the wedding.... and he can provide some evidence to support this (air ticket bookings for himself and your mom/dad).

However, as both your parents have TRVs, your brother's individual ties to India must be strong to show that he will not overstay. His employment + Masters are good ties.

For Purpose of Itinerary:
I would suggest that he prepares a day-by-day detailed Itinerary listing places he intends to visit/activities he will do, etc.... along with expense estimates.... and provide proofs that he has the finances to carry out this visit + airfare + other incidentals.

In the itinerary, he must also show that he is visiting to attend the wedding.... and provide proofs for this (Invitation Letter from your cousin stating this + wedding invitation card + any other similar documents + proofs to show he is related to your cousin)

For how long does he plan to visit?

Cheers :)

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DAC said:
Hi,

Since my parents already have a multiple-entry TRV, my brother (single) wants to apply for TRV to attend his cousin's wedding. My brother has two refusals from study permit; both before mid 2014. Here are the major things he's planning to include this time:

• Job and leave letter

Note that he didn't have job and enrollment in Masters when he applied for his previous study permit applications. Here are some questions in mind,

1. Who should accompany my brother in application (mother, father or both)? so that it makes more sense that he'll ‘return back to his home country'.
2. Since he previously failed to prove his ‘purpose of visit', now what additional documents he should include to show that he's only coming to attend the wedding ceremony?

What is his bank balance (in Canadian currency) and has it been roughly this amount for say 6 months. How stable, what duration and what level of income is this employment in Canadian currency? How much is he spending on travelling to the wedding? What is the ratio of this outlay in relation to the income related figures above? If he is spending 4K for the trip and has 6K in his bank well then who spends almost all their money just to attend a wedding? Visa posts rarely issue visit visas for those attending weddings...its been used too many times as a ruse to get into the country. His prior 2 refusals especially if only over a year ago don't bode well...add to this too that the wedding is a cousin's not even a direct sibling...cultural/norms nuances do not necessarily carry over when applying for visas. Sorry but there is a I'm desperate to get into Canada aspect to this...just my 2 cents!