+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor's visa questions

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dotmatrix said:
Not true - There are two UCI numbers - one application # but 2 UCIs.
Do you understand that regardless of which UCI number is used, it points to the SAME spouse sponsorship application?

In conclusion, does not matter whether CIC issues 10 UCI numbers or one UCI number to husband and wife spouse sponsorship application because these UCI numbers bring up the SAME spouse sponsorship when a CIC employee types them into a computer.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Yes - I completely understand the issue since I've gone thru both PR and TRV applications. If you are mentioning the UCI in an letter to CIC (like invitation or letter of support), it might be okay since the VO will figure out one way or the other what she's talking about. However, in the TRV application for the husband (which she questioned about) there's a section for UCI of the applicant you don't wanna put the wife's UCI - you leave it blank instead of putting the wrong UCI.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dotmatrix said:
Yes - I completely understand the issue since I've gone thru both PR and TRV applications. If you are mentioning the UCI in an letter to CIC (like invitation or letter of support), it might be okay since the VO will figure out one way or the other what she's talking about. However, in the TRV application for the husband (which she questioned about) there's a section for UCI of the applicant you don't wanna put the wife's UCI - you leave it blank instead of putting the wrong UCI.
Again, it doesn't matter if she puts her UCI or his because the SAME spouse sponsorship application will come up when CIC employee types it into a computer. This is a simple point which you still refuse to understand.

This is not helping anyone, so I will no longer post on this thread.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
I understood what you were saying before you started being patronizing and offensive and I still understand what you are saying. I simply don't agree with it is all. The husband should rather leave the UCI field blank than putting in his wife's UCI. That's what I did and that's what I was told by CIC call centre. You are free to believe otherwise.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dotmatrix said:
I understood what you were saying before you started being patronizing and offensive and I still understand what you are saying. I simply don't agree with it is all. The husband should rather leave the UCI field blank than putting in his wife's UCI. That's what I did and that's what I was told by CIC call centre. You are free to believe otherwise.
You accused me of damaging her application. So clearly, you did not understand my point.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
O_guy said:
You accused me of damaging her application. So clearly, you did not understand my point.
Just think twice before you go berating others' nationalities. It doesn't make you look smarter. Or better than the rest of them

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dotmatrix said:
Just think twice before you go berating others' nationalities. It doesn't make you look smarter. Or better than the rest of them
I didn't say anything about your nationality. You accused me of damaging a woman's application. I said if I spoke Pakistani, I would explain it to you in Pakistani. That is about language, not nationality.

aeldani10

Sep 23, 2013
This visitor was previously married to someone from London England, when she was with him he tried to get her to Immigrate to London as his wife, she got denied 4 times for reasons like the house was to small he was older then her and really strange non major issues denied her of going there and now they're divorced . Anyways mmy question is will this have an affect on the visitor visa application to canada??

soon2b

Oct 15, 2013
My opinion: since her prior applications were for another country, i don't think CIC VOs will have access to them and hence they'll not have any impact on her Canada application.