+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

PSVRao

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
My wife has given her biometrics but they were not captured as her fingers have worn out. The concerned visa official has mentioned in the remarks column that it is due to old age. Now my question is if she is asked to apply for biometrics again and she faces the same issue what is the fate of her application? Secondly, whether she has to book again for biometrics or she can walk into the visa office and give her biometrics??

rubina1233

Star Member
Mar 27, 2022
You can or reapply under new rules as of September 7. Assume you have arranged care for her care in Canada and she is eligible for healthcare. If unconscious then assume you have arranged private transportation because she would not be able to fly commercial. Also where are her parents because they need to consent her travel at 2 years old.
hi.. i have sent admission defermnt letter to be attched thrugh webform. i got reply that document have been added and available for officer review. is der any chance of decision soon on my file. i lodged file in jan. already been a year.