+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa

Imad.al

Aug 21, 2019
Hallo

I live in Germany and I want to visit Canada to spend Vacation and to marry than go back to Germany with my wife. How can write I purpose of visit and proof of Financial. Please anyone help me.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
How can write I purpose of visit
You can't say that you are gonna get married. Either your purpose is Tourism or Others (Visit Friend). If Tourism, make sure you've been out of your country of residence to establish that you are really a legit tourist. If Visit Friend, you may need a letter of invitation.

proof of Financial. Please anyone help me.
Refer to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/proof-funds-financial-support.html or you can submit as many of the documents below
  • your bank statement(s) for the past 4 months or deposit book(s) of applicant (and spouse) that show accumulated savings
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • applicant's letter of employment or employment book, providing name of employer, applicant's position/occupation, date employment commenced and annual earnings
  • proof of assets (land properties, home, car) or business
  • tax reports, declarations or statement

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hallo

I live in Germany and I want to visit Canada to spend Vacation and to marry than go back to Germany with my wife. How can write I purpose of visit and proof of Financial. Please anyone help me.
What is your status in Germany?