+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa without having a job

DaryaG

Jan 17, 2020
Hello. I am going to apply for TRV but I dont have a job due to a health condition and I need regular rehabilitation here in my country. Is that a reasonable tie to my country? I am going to visit my boyfriend( havent seen each other since 2019) and I know that visa officer will suspect me in staying. If i provide all the documentation proving my situation will I have any chance?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello. I am going to apply for TRV but I dont have a job due to a health condition and I need regular rehabilitation here in my country. Is that a reasonable tie to my country? I am going to visit my boyfriend( havent seen each other since 2019) and I know that visa officer will suspect me in staying. If i provide all the documentation proving my situation will I have any chance?
It depends on your overall profile.

If you have previous travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. US, UK), that will definitely help your application.

If you can show other ties (e.g. property) and also show you have enough funds to pay for your trip, that will also help. Also if you previously visited Canada.

Reactions: DaryaG

DaryaG

Jan 17, 2020
It depends on your overall profile.

If you have previous travel to countries requiring visas (e.g. US, UK), that will definitely help your application.

If you can show other ties (e.g. property) and also show you have enough funds to pay for your trip, that will also help. Also if you previously visited Canada.
Hello, thank you for your attention to my question.
I am young and dont have any property. Of course my parents will cover all the costs.
I do have some travel history. I have travelled to Europe. But that is all. Also I have a brother in Canada who will also take responsibility for me.