+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Update

aj0101

Oct 21, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Myself, My Wife and my 4 year old son we are planning for Visitor Visa, my wifes sister and her husband are on PR and residing in Ontario. We wanted to spend our April 2021 vacation with them. We tried it in 2019 however the Visa got rejected, mentioning that we will not return back to india.

We have not intentions to stay back in Canada as my job, my wifes job and my sons school is here in india. What i would like to know is what is the best way to get the visitor visa for all 3 of us. When should i put my visitor visa application so that I can travel in April 2021. What is the possibility for me to get the Visitor Visa. We have already had one visitor visa rejection will that effect for my new application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Right now your wife is only eligible to travel under current Covid travel conditions. And she not only needs an approved visitor visa but written authorization to travel by IIRC. She has to show her travel is essential. Also processing times are 8+ months for India so you won’t get it for April.