+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa Refused - Second Time - Need Suggestions on how to approach this time

Pradeep Verma

Jul 22, 2018
My parents' visa was rejected for the second time, citing concerns about their intent to leave Canada, significant family ties, and inconsistent visit purpose, despite submitting all required documents. Seeking advice on what additional information could enhance a reapplication and considering the Super Visa route. Any guidance would be appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My parents' visa was rejected for the second time, citing concerns about their intent to leave Canada, significant family ties, and inconsistent visit purpose, despite submitting all required documents. Seeking advice on what additional information could enhance a reapplication and considering the Super Visa route. Any guidance would be appreciated
Order GCMS notes. So what were their family and economic ties to return (job letters, pension, business, children under 22), length of visit, reasons to visit. Are they eligible for a super-visa as the issue for refusal wasn’t funds and they still need to address reasons for refusal.

Pradeep Verma

Jul 22, 2018
Order GCMS notes. So what were their family and economic ties to return (job letters, pension, business, children under 22), length of visit, reasons to visit. Are they eligible for a super-visa as the issue for refusal wasn’t funds and they still need to address reasons for refusal.
I did order the GCMS notes, and there is nothing significant mentioned there.. funds is not a problem, but I have heard Super Visa is for parents so maybe it has a better chances of getting approved. The reason mentioned were consistent - inconsistent purpose of travel, strong family ties in Canada (my brother and I are here), and intent to leave Canada... I did add job letter, salary slip, pension document for father, property documents and provided my assurance that I will make sure they leave after their trip.. presented a 2 month stay in Canada.. Not sure what additional should I write..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I did order the GCMS notes, and there is nothing significant mentioned there.. funds is not a problem, but I have heard Super Visa is for parents so maybe it has a better chances of getting approved. The reason mentioned were consistent - inconsistent purpose of travel, strong family ties in Canada (my brother and I are here), and intent to leave Canada... I did add job letter, salary slip, pension document for father, property documents and provided my assurance that I will make sure they leave after their trip.. presented a 2 month stay in Canada.. Not sure what additional should I write..
If they are staying that long then consider a super-visa. They will need to pass the medicals and get a year of insurance. So they both provided job letter with approved leave? Two months approved leave is a long time. They have no family ties to return.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do you have any other siblings? Do your parents have a history of international travel especially to US, Canada, Australia, etc.? Do they have any other family in Canada? Supervisa likely your best option to attempt.