+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refusal, new super visa Application 2022

kritika

Sep 14, 2017
Hi , I just got refusal for visitor visa for my parents. I am in paternity till January last ,so I am thinking of reapplying super visa. Does anybody have similar experience of super visa approval after visitor visa rejection ? Every little suggestions and experiences would help .

thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , I just got refusal for visitor visa for my parents. I am in paternity till January last ,so I am thinking of reapplying super visa. Does anybody have similar experience of super visa approval after visitor visa rejection ? Every little suggestions and experiences would help .

thanks in advance
You can apply for a supervisa if you meet LICO and address the reasons for refusal.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021

thanks in advance
After how long they refused the visa ?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017

thanks in advance
Hi Kritika
I hope you are doing well.
Can you please share your experience on whether their super visa was approved after the visitor visa rejection? I am in the same boat as you but wanted to know what to expect. If you can share your timeline that would be amazing

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Kritika
Can you please share your experience on whether their super visa was approved after the visitor visa rejection? I am in the same boat as you but wanted to know what to expect. If you can share your timeline that would be amazing
It will always come down the why you were refused the TRV and whether the same issues are issues for a supervisa.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Kritika
The approval will come down to whether there are concerns that your parent will claim asylum in Canada. Given that you claimed asylum in Canada and that the conditions in Afghanistan arenot good at the moment and that many are trying to leave it is tough to say whether supervisa will be approved. Only thing you can do is apply and provide as much proof as possible that he has strong ties to Afghanistan and has no intentions of remaining in Canada permanently.