+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa refusal for somebody that had a visitor visa before and visited Canada

iro321456

Feb 23, 2021
The situation,

I have been in Canada with a visitor visa before and stayed for 15 days in 2019, this visa will be expired on March 2021 since my previous passport will be expired on this month,
In January 2020 I applied for a new Passport to avoid problems with traveling, and in November I applied for a new visitor visa in a new passport (renew passport), and after 3 months of waiting, they refused the visa application, I have valid biometrics until 2028.

In fact, I write a mail two days before to Visa Center to understand what is my application status since the time estimation declared on their website has passed.

What should I do since once covid situation will end I really need to visit my brother family in Canada

The reason for refusing visitor visa:

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The situation,

I have been in Canada with a visitor visa before and stayed for 15 days in 2019, this visa will be expired on March 2021 since my previous passport will be expired on this month,
In January 2020 I applied for a new Passport to avoid problems with traveling, and in November I applied for a new visitor visa in a new passport (renew passport), and after 3 months of waiting, they refused the visa application.

In fact, I write a mail two days before to Visa Center to understand what is my application status since the time estimation declared on their website has passed.

What should I do since once covid situation will end I really need to visit my brother family in Canada

Thanks
What were the refusal reasons?

iro321456

Feb 23, 2021
The situation,

In January 2020 I applied for a new Passport to avoid problems with traveling, and in November I applied for a new visitor visa in a new passport (renew passport), and after 3 months of waiting, they refused the visa application, I have valid biometrics until 2028.

The reason for refusing visitor visa:

I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Thanks
I have more than $13'000 CAD in bank (attached the statement on application) and working since 2018 in a job with $2500 CAD a month (attached in application), an invitation letter from my Brother (attached on application) also travel history across Europe and once in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long did you ask for a visit? 2-3 weeks max is best. Do you live in your home country? Also a visitor visa will not allow you to enter Canada. You also need written authorization to travel and you need to show your trip is essential, not just “visit my brother.”

iro321456

Feb 23, 2021
How long did you ask for a visit? 2-3 weeks max is best. Do you live in your home country? Also a visitor visa will not allow you to enter Canada. You also need written authorization to travel and you need to show your trip is essential, not just “visit my brother.”
In fact, when I applied for Visitor Visa back in November there was no request for authorization, it was added later. In fact, I want to have a visa not visit him immediately just to have a visa once the country is open just to buy a ticket and go

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In fact, when I applied for Visitor Visa back in November there was no request for authorization, it was added later. In fact, I want to have a visa not visit him immediately just to have a visa once the country is open just to buy a ticket and go
Ok still didn’t answer the questions because you have a lot of refusal reasons.