+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visitor visa from India

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
hi

I'm applying for visiting visa for my cousins for graduation ceremony going to be held on May 28, 2020 as for now, no changes in schedule (because of corona outbreak). I finished my education in December 2019. I applied for my post graduation work permit and waiting for same. My doubts are:

-Is the visitor visa process still getting done from India. Just wondering because of corona outbreak.
-what should I submit as a proof for my work permit, as I don't have any proof that I'm waiting for the work permit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi

I'm applying for visiting visa for my cousins for graduation ceremony going to be held on May 28, 2020 as for now, no changes in schedule (because of corona outbreak). I finished my education in December 2019. I applied for my post graduation work permit and waiting for same. My doubts are:

-Is the visitor visa process still getting done from India. Just wondering because of corona outbreak.
-what should I submit as a proof for my work permit, as I don't have any proof that I'm waiting for the work permit.
Your cousins are the ones that will need to prove their string ties to their home country and prove that they have the savings to pay for the trip. Attending your cousin’s graduation isn’t a great purpose of visit. Immediate family are the ones who typically go to graduation and often just parents.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Your cousins are the ones that will need to prove their string ties to their home country and prove that they have the savings to pay for the trip. Attending your cousin’s graduation isn’t a great purpose of visit. Immediate family are the ones who typically go to graduation and often just parents.
So do you think its hard for them to get the visitor visa

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Submitted applications online :11 march
Biometrics request on 12th March
Biometrics done on 13th March
Application still under processing

plz share your time time here
Thanks