Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Dear Fellows,

I need an expert guidance and suggestions regarding visitor VISA for my parents and niece. Me and my wife landed last year as a permanent resident and now want to invite my parents, however problem is little bit it tricky. My father who is retired bank employee, is on anticipatory bail right now due to the submission of false affidavit submitted 30 years back. FIR was registered within one year back by State Government. I have the following options now:

1. First I should process my mother visa application and put on hold my father application.
2. Once I will have my mother visa approved then I will submit my father visa application, that way I feel that my father visa approval/disapproval won't have any impact on their VISA.
3. What documents should I submit in case of my father visa application. Will he be requiring the court papers to visit his son abroad.

I would really appreciate for your experienced or expert opinions.

Thanks

SSBV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

IMO, it may be difficult for your dad to get a TRV if he has an FIR filed against him by the state government i.e. it is not a private case.

To answer your questions:
1. Yes, you must apply for your mom first/separately.

2. Does your dad need the permission of the court to travel abroad? Has he traveled abroad earlier? Has he traveled abroad after getting an anticipatory bail? When will the court proceedings start?

Cheers

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Bryanna said:
Hi,

IMO, it may be difficult for your dad to get a TRV if he has an FIR filed against him by the state government i.e. it is not a private case.

To answer your questions:
1. Yes, you must apply for your mom first/separately.

2. Does your dad need the permission of the court to travel abroad? Has he traveled abroad earlier? Has he traveled abroad after getting an anticipatory bail? When will the court proceedings start?

Cheers
Thanks for your response Bryanna. Even I feel so this is the reason I am planning for my mother visa first. He never traveled to any country before. You know Government system and its hard to predict when proceedings will start. Its a mass FIR against bureaucrats, politicians, senior government officials including normal public. I want to give a try. I will ask him to get permission from Court to travel abroad. Other he is retired from public enterprise company.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your dad must show extremely strong ties with evidence because:
1. It could wrongly appear that he wants to visit Canada to avoid the court proceedings

2. He has not traveled abroad earlier

3. He is a retired professional

He could submit:
1. Permission from the court to travel abroad

2. Case status (available online on most court websites if he has the case number)

3. A legal explanation from his lawyer stating that court proceedings normally do not commence until all respondents are served the court summons. Hence, he can travel in the interim period

4. Give some strong reason to visit Canada..... and not just the typical tourist/want to meet family/friends reason

If approved, you can expect a single-entry TRV of a short validity