+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa application Nigeria

Chineduvivian

Jul 9, 2023
Did you receive any answer? In the main application page, Eligibility shows in progress since I applied on 28 June 2022. But in the tracker, it shows completed. Background check now shows in progress in the tracker. I wonder why arent these two in sync. Got the BVL letter an hour ago.
[/QUOT please do any one no ircc email or there website

Chineduvivian

Jul 9, 2023
I was ask to submit my passport, I submitted,it was return after two weeks with out stamping nor with any letter, please some one should help me on this

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
w
I was ask to submit my passport, I submitted,it was return after two weeks with out stamping nor with any letter, please some one should help me on this
what letter instructed you to submit your passport?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
It was stated in my application approved letter
ppr is the letter that instructs you to submit your P.
so after you submitted...where you getting email notifications from the vfs about the status of the Passport?

Mosule

Aug 6, 2023
Hello ,
Please I need help,how do I lift a 5 years ban of misrepresentation? I gave an unprofessional agent my application for a study permit and that of my husband a work permit,he requested for our bank statement which we gave him but I think he altered it ..note this is without our knowledge although I have read the immigration officer holds us responsible for any documents submitted.please is there a possibility to appeal because the pfl he submitted wasn't sufficient enough,he only submitted an updated account statement without a proper explanation and also he dint show any of this to us ..we are still unaware of all that he submitted because he's not

Mosule

Aug 6, 2023
Hello ,
Please I need help,how do I lift a 5 years ban of misrepresentation? I gave an unprofessional agent my application for a study permit and that of my husband a work permit,he requested for our bank statement which we gave him but I think he altered it ..note this is without our knowledge although I have read the immigration officer holds us responsible for any documents submitted.please is there a possibility to appeal because the pfl he submitted wasn't sufficient enough,he only submitted an updated account statement without a proper explanation and also he dint show any of this to us ..we are still unaware of all that he submitted because he's not
releasing our login information

PoppetPop

Dec 5, 2019
Hi,

I have got my passport request letter and I have sent my passport, but I have once query here when I applied for my VISA I have only one passport and then I got my new passport in between my VISA application was in process, now I have sent both my passport and little bit confused will get the VISA stamped on my new passport or old. I have not updated my new Passport in GC key account as there is no option to do so.

Is there any chance of refusal or denial ?

Thanks
Hello,

Please, how did this go?

I am in a similar situation right now. I applied with an older passport and I have a new passport now. I just got my PPR and don't know what to do.

Godlychild30

Oct 14, 2023
Hello all I applied for a visitor's visa application for my mother from Canada in July 2022, we haven't received anything yet. Anyone on the same boat?
I have question my man said he got his biometric letter to come to Canada. Does anyone know how I can find out if his letter is legit

Godlychild30

Oct 14, 2023
VisV

My Application is Visitor visa from Nigeria
Application submitted in November 2022
Eligibility review started March 17
Background check in processing.
I impatiently waiting for final decision
Could you tell me when you went to your review(biometric) interview did you have to have certain amount in your bank account and if so how much

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I have question my man said he got his biometric letter to come to Canada. Does anyone know how I can find out if his letter is legit