+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa

Shonapraveen

Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone please respond to me.
My Visa got rejected stating financial status travel history and I not leaving Canada. Can any one help me out in getting my Visa.
My application was prepared by a consultant as I didn't know how to do it. Now I feel he did many blunders as I was going through all the forum can anyone please help me out

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi everyone please respond to me.
My Visa got rejected stating financial status travel history and I not leaving Canada. Can any one help me out in getting my Visa.
My application was prepared by a consultant as I didn't know how to do it. Now I feel he did many blunders as I was going through all the forum can anyone please help me out
You need to address the reasons why you were refused a visa before you can apply again
1. Financial status
You need to have enough money for your stay (funds to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada) and enough money to prove that you really can afford to travel.

2. Travel History
It would be good if you've been to countries that requires a visa like USA, UK, Australia.. etc

3. You will leave Canada at the end of your visit
You need to convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country

Shonapraveen

Aug 8, 2019
You need to address the reasons why you were refused a visa before you can apply again
1. Financial status
You need to have enough money for your stay (funds to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada) and enough money to prove that you really can afford to travel.

2. Travel History
It would be good if you've been to countries that requires a visa like USA, UK, Australia.. etc

3. You will leave Canada at the end of your visit
You need to convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
I had 6 lakhs in my account and my daughter and my wife stay with me only thing I don't have is travel history how can I get the visa in this situation.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Why are you going to canada? What are your ties to home?, you need to show job, business etc. What blunders do you think were made?