+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa rejected - help

vic_guy3

Jul 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

My parents and my brother applied for a visit visa in Pakistan. Note that my brother has mental disability and he is 35.

My parents got the visa but my brother was rejected. Note that when filling out application for my brother, I did not select the check box where it says that "Do you have any mental disability and will you require any social services in Canada". I answered NO because my brother would not need any social services and he can take care of himself inside the house.

Anyway, they rejected his visa on the basis that he will not return from Canada and he has not shown any ties to Pakistan (i.e. employment)

Now, I am thinking I made a mistake by answering NO to mental disability question.

We are thinking of applying again for my brother, but I wanted to post this thread here to see if people have any suggestions?

If we apply again and this time indicates YES to mental disability question. What are the chances?

Thanks

jds07

Feb 24, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2013
AOR Received.
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
15-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
1-10-2013
LANDED..........
1-10-2013
They wouldn't know if your brother has a mental disability to base their decision solely on that. They want more proof that he will return to Pakistan, just as they said in the letter.

Shani Mughal

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pakistan
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
File Transfer...
09-09-2013
Med's Request
Refused
Med's Done....
Refused
Interview........
Refused
Passport Req..
Already along
VISA ISSUED...
Refused
LANDED..........
Refused
Again apply don't worry. its happend that when whole family or some are applied they are rejected in someone. Its not link with ur brother that he is mental disability.