+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visit visa help plishh

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
:D salam. I m going to apply visit visa for canada . Actuuly my sis is pregent and she needs me she send me invetion letter along with her documnts house satemnts etc the invitation letter is gven bye the doc wher she recomed tat she need some one in canda cox she is pregnet ... My sis has own hose n well satelled my question is ths what documnts i need and doi alsoshow my fincial satemnet if yes how should it b ...... how much amount ... and as she sponser me n sport me my living expense food etc

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sara.ali said:
:D salam. I m going to apply visit visa for canada . Actuuly my sis is pregent and she needs me she send me invetion letter along with her documnts house satemnts etc the invitation letter is gven bye the doc wher she recomed tat she need some one in canda cox she is pregnet ... My sis has own hose n well satelled my question is ths what documnts i need and doi alsoshow my fincial satemnet if yes how should it b ...... how much amount ... and as she sponser me n sport me my living expense food etc
From what country are you?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can show every penny you have in the bank by showing bank statements, your title deed if you own property, lease agreements if you are owning the place you live and things like your student card if you are enrolling in a school or college. You also need a valid passport.

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
Ok thx an its mean my bank satemnt help my procees but main the staemnt is my sis staemnt m i riteher finacil suport to me is matter rather thn me ....tnx alt

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sara.ali said:
They want my sis finacial satus more strong than mine. Is int
Still you need to include both your sis and your own financial document to support your application.

FreeHelp4Pakistanis

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-10-2013
Dear Sara,
You have to show your strong ties here in Pakistan.tell us more about yourself.
you are student or doing job?single or married?
your financial status?how many siblings are residing in Pakistan?
Kindly,join us at my thread "Free help for Pakistanis".i hope our senior members there will assist you ASAP.

Sara.ali

Jul 14, 2013
FreeHelp4Pakistanis said:
Dear Sara,
You have to show your strong ties here in Pakistan.tell us more about yourself.
you are student or doing job?single or married?
your financial status?how many siblings are residing in Pakistan?
Kindly,join us at my thread "Free help for Pakistanis".i hope our senior members there will assist you ASAP.
. I m student 2sisn2bro live in pk i hv my parents house wch is my n my silblings property worth about 1 core but hv shares

userA

May 26, 2013
You need to add your enrollment or registration details from your college, your approved application of leave signed by your college authority and a affidavit mentioning that you will return back to your country before expiry of your visa.

Also get your invitation letter from your relatives notarized as well. Show strong ties (social and financial) and you should be fine. All the best.