Visit visa for housewife

ghizllane

Jan 17, 2024
United Arab Emirates
Category........
VISIT
App. Filed.......
17 January 2024
Hello I'm a housewife from Morocco but I have a residence in uae with my british husband
I applied for a visit visa to Canada I included that my husband is the one in charge of all the expenses cause I don't work I show them his salary certificate and 6 month bank statement but they refused my application
This is the email I got from them

Btw i didnt book a ticket yet i was waiting for their response

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.

Anyone have an idea how I can show them that I'm eligible and I have a family in uae also I'm expecting a child I wanted to see my sister before 6month of pregnancy

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I'm a housewife from Morocco but I have a residence in uae with my british husband
I applied for a visit visa to Canada I included that my husband is the one in charge of all the expenses cause I don't work I show them his salary certificate and 6 month bank statement but they refused my application
This is the email I got from them

Btw i didnt book a ticket yet i was waiting for their response

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.

Anyone have an idea how I can show them that I'm eligible and I have a family in uae also I'm expecting a child I wanted to see my sister before 6month of pregnancy

Thank you
Duplicate post under Visitor Visa.