+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visit visa for canada

world999

May 2, 2012
hi,

I want to get a visit visa for Canada i am Indian. currently in Dubai have got the work permit before 3 months which is valid for anther 20 months.
my question is i have been UK for 3years.
visited France for 1 weak i had Schengen visa of 1 month when i applied from London which was Multiple entry visa.
i also have south African visa on my passport
so i mean to say i have been to all this countries and had existed on time before expiring my visa. and have no rejection ever
so now i want to go to visit a friends in Canada he is Canadian national he can give me invitation letter.after this how much funds i have to show in my account and how old that should be in account can i show that funds in my account which is in India my visit is for 20 days only
what documents do i need.
what are the chances to get visa can some1 tell me this please....

Thanks in advance

world999

May 2, 2012
world999 said:
hi,

I want to get a visit visa for Canada i am Indian. currently in Dubai have got the work permit before 3 months which is valid for anther 20 months.
my question is i have been UK for 3years.
visited France for 1 weak i had Schengen visa of 1 month when i applied from London which was Multiple entry visa.
i also have south African visa on my passport
so i mean to say i have been to all this countries and had existed on time before expiring my visa. and have no rejection ever
so now i want to go to visit a friends in Canada he is Canadian national he can give me invitation letter.after this how much funds i have to show in my account and how old that should be in account can i show that funds in my account which is in India my visit is for 20 days only
what documents do i need.
what are the chances to get visa can some1 tell me this please....

Thanks in advance

iamcherrie

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
Seems like you have had a lot of travels before and might be of help since you have not rejected yet from your previous applications of visa.. But, one thing you have to remember, you have to show strong ties to your country like work/family that will pull you back from canada. The VO wants to make sure that you will not stay long there. You may requesta a letter from your employer in Dubai that you are indeed an asset/important employer and have to go back after your visit. As for the funds that you will need, its important that you have sufficient money in your travel. You must indicate also who will be sponsoring your accomodation, are you going to stay in your friend's house or will be renting an apartment?

Goodluck on your application!

world999

May 2, 2012
Thank you for you advice how funds should I show them for my visit for 20 days as my friend will allow me to stay in his house and what are the chanches to get visA how can I prove them my ties from back home can you give me example please

iamcherrie

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
hi world999,

You can provide at least US$5,000 for your stay I guess.. make sure that your bank account in India is under your name and better show the bank statement for the last 6 months so the VO will not suspect that the money was just borrowed.

As to your legal ties in your home country or in the place where you work, you have to satisfy the VO that you will come back. You may perhaps secure a letter of employment from your employer in Dubai (as stated in my previous comment) that you have a job waiting. Aside from that you may prove to the VO about the asset in your name like house ownership if any in your home country. Also, family ties in your home country is important. If you have family member in Canada, I think its better not to tell VO about it, they might suspect you will not leave once your visa expired.

There are lots of TRV applicants with awesome travel history, with many visa stamps on their passport, huge money about more than USD$7,000 on their pockets but failed to satisfy the VO about their ties in home country. I read some where she only declared USD$3,000 for a month-stay, proved ties and she was approved. Just a tip, make sure everything will be for a trip or holiday vacation only..

Hope this helps a bit. For other information, you may refer to cic.gc.ca website.
Best of luck on your application.

iamcherrie

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
next week!!
you're welcome.. :)