at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Hi,
I have applied from outside canada for students visa and I have been approved. I just arrived in Canada and officer said to get my study permit issued I have leave canada and come back again so he considered me to be a visitor for now.
So i was wondering if there isan easier way to get my study permit without leaving and coming back. My study permit application has been approved

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have applied from outside canada for students visa and I have been approved. I just arrived in Canada and officer said to get my study permit issued I have leave canada and come back again so he considered me to be a visitor for now.
So i was wondering if there isan easier way to get my study permit without leaving and coming back. My study permit application has been approved
Did you enter on visa issued as study permit? If yes , why you weren't issued with a study permit at the time of entry which is normally the process?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Was the study permit approved after you entered Canadian?