App. Filed.......
30-10-2015
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2015
mead said:
advice given to u is poor do not cheat or lie on ur application by creating fake certificates . even if ur not caught now u can be caught while u process ur PR when they do all kinds of checks.
gap is not the issue
@mead so u mean to say that CHC cant refuse visa on the basis of gap in education? Are u 100% sure that if a student with two years of gap in education got his visa refused then Gap will not be the reason of refusal?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
singhHoney21 said:
@ mead so u mean to say that CHC cant refuse visa on the basis of gap in education? Are u 100% sure that if a student with two years of gap in education got his visa refused then Gap will not be the reason of refusal?
what i said is 2 years gap is not an issue here in this case. gap is never an issue if there is a valid reason. That being said I am not aware of any cases which were rejected due to gap unless they were under SPP which in this case is not. What gap tells VO is that candidate is not a genuine student as he was sitting on his A$$ and doing nothing. Hence it could add to suspicion but not the reason for rejection. so gap coupled with wrong course ,wrong level of study etc will cause rejection.

utsavgenius

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
If god grants
mead said:
what i said is 2 years gap is not an issue here in this case. gap is never an issue if there is a valid reason. That being said I am not aware of any cases which were rejected due to gap unless they were under SPP which in this case is not. What gap tells VO is that candidate is not a genuine student as he was sitting on his A$$ and doing nothing. Hence it could add to suspicion but not the reason for rejection. so gap coupled with wrong course ,wrong level of study etc will cause rejection.
What should I do to convince him that I am fairly interested in doing diploma there?

I have left CA after doing it for two years.

TheKing

Sep 17, 2015
Some of the time, the VO just use psychology, they are not clairvoyant to know someone who is lying. I believe the reasons for your refusal may be more than the VO wrote down in the GCMS.
- you have no account
- not doing anything for the past 2 years
- sponsorship money hurriedly put in your fathers account for 2 months
- you have no job
- the course is readily available in your country of origin
- no proof that you can/will get a job even if you study the course.

Etc etc.
You could hire a lawyer in Canada to challenge it in the Federal High Court if you feel strong about your case.