+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused for January 2016 now planning for September 2016 Intake

arslanmalik

Oct 7, 2015
Hi All,

I got refusal for January 2016 intake in October 2015 but now m going to re-apply for September 2016 intake. Last time visa refusal reasons are mentioned below.

1. Financial assets.
2. SOP

Please help to give suggestions if anyone have such experience is it good to re apply or not and which things i have to focus this time to make my case more strong. Actually last time my bank statement was not mature now its about 7 months mature bank statement i have cost 50 Lac.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
U only risk loosing visa fees, it's good to try your luck with improved sop. How you showed finance, did you deposited money in bank in current or saving account

arslanmalik

Oct 7, 2015
I have deposited 4 million Rs in my saving account in last last week of August 2015, case was submitted on 10 September 2015 and refusal of visa received on 1st of October 2015. Actually bank statement was of only 15 days old and showed that these 4 million deposited by selling our shops.

Currently same account is still maintaining from last week of August 2015 and submitted 1 million more in January 2016 now my total bank statement is of 5 million from which 4 million have 7 months mature and 1 million have 3 months. Please suggest me that if i apply my case in first week of April 2016 for September 2016 intake is it good to apply now or not moreover if i make strong SOP ??

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should try visa lodgement with better SOP and stable liquid funds , at least 4 months old.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
@ravie

How much old funds would be required to show as bank balance after one year fee will be paid by bank through loan plus GIC

taran.22

Mar 17, 2016
Anil Gangar said:
@ravie

How much old funds would be required to show as bank balance after one year fee will be paid by bank through loan plus GIC
you can show 6 months old funds and your past 4 months bank statements having record of those funds.

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
arslanmalik said:
Hi All,

I got refusal for January 2016 intake in October 2015 but now m going to re-apply for September 2016 intake. Last time visa refusal reasons are mentioned below.

1. Financial assets.
2. SOP

Please help to give suggestions if anyone have such experience is it good to re apply or not and which things i have to focus this time to make my case more strong. Actually last time my bank statement was not mature now its about 7 months mature bank statement i have cost 50 Lac.
Could u share ur profile ??

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
taran.22 said:
you can show 6 months old funds and your past 4 months bank statements having record of those funds.
How much funds would justify and convince visa offices that i have sound financials

brahmaji

Feb 6, 2016
arslanmalik said:
Hi All,

1. Financial assets.
2. SOP

hi
after going through the conversation i see that you understood your reason for visa refusal

but keep in mind that those should not be reasons for another reason to pop-out.

show stable, liquid and solid funds.

if you show 4o lakhs then you will be refused on the reason that
"you might not return to home country after studies"
so show funds in your father or mothers account so that you can say they are supporting your education, next show solid funds , like lands ,shops,etc where it shows your attachment to country.
also show constant funds each moth 1 lakh etc , so that an constant income is available.
if possible get a GIC
make a detailed sop.

you will get your visa
all the best