+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
hi guys
i have been denied TRV today and this is a response from the officer,

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processed

WHAT CAN I DO?
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO THEY NEED SO THAT I CAN GET THEM AND REAPPLY TODAY?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi guys

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processed

WHAT CAN I DO?
Why did you want to visit Canada? What was your profile?

You should order GCMS notes for more information on why you were denied. You should address these issues as much as possible and reapply if you are still interested.

livingtomas

Feb 25, 2019
Why did you want to visit Canada? What was your profile?

You should order GCMS notes for more information on why you were denied. You should address these issues as much as possible and reapply if you are still interested.
I work with a law firm and it was invited to attend a business expo next month. so i was chosen to represent it.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hi guys

WHAT CAN I DO?
So when it comes to family ties you should show
1. Your financial statements (FDs/Cash)
2. Your property
3. Parents details etc

If you do not have travel history, you need to make sure to submit details like return ticket, stay cost, a sponsorship letter etc

If you want to get in detail what the offer looked at before coming to this conclusion you should opt to have your gcmś notes. which takes around 30 days