+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processing- very long delay

sk1985kol

Apr 11, 2022
Hello,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa renewal since 18 April and to this day the status remains the same:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

My wife and I already have the Visas, but I had to renew the Visas for my kids because their passports have expired and their visas were valid only for the period of time that their passports were valid.

Whom can I contact? I feel like my application is completely ignored, since the initial delay time on processing my visa was 32 days and its been 6 months of wait time.

Help needed, please.

Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have applied for Canadian Visitor Visa renewal since 18 April and to this day the status remains the same:

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

My wife and I already have the Visas, but I had to renew the Visas for my kids because their passports have expired and their visas were valid only for the period of time that their passports were valid.

Whom can I contact? I feel like my application is completely ignored, since the initial delay time on processing my visa was 32 days and its been 6 months of wait time.

Help needed, please.

Thank you!
No such thing as renewing a visa. Your applied for a new one. IRCC is backlogged so you can raise a webform but don’t expect a response. All you can do is wait.

Edris_Usaf

Feb 24, 2020
Hello,

Help needed, please.

Thank you!
HI,

do you receive your visas? I also applied on 6th April 2022 and till yet the same status as you mentioned.

don't know what to do.. this is my 3rd Canadian Visa and already have a second Active USA B1/B2 visa.

Thanks

Sy-mi

Oct 20, 2022
HI,

do you receive your visas? I also applied on 6th April 2022 and till yet the same status as you mentioned.

don't know what to do.. this is my 3rd Canadian Visa and already have a second Active USA B1/B2 visa.

Thanks
Hello, from which office did you apply ?

Lexidy

Feb 17, 2023
Your blog on Visa processing- very long delay is so interesting and helpful! It's great to see that you're reaching out to help others to find the best answers and solutions for their problems.
Golden Visa in Greece