Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
i want to seek the advice from seniors on a matter. the matter is that if I have applied for PR under PNP category, everything is done expect for the passport request. but when they ask for the passport i went back home for few weeks. so my question is can i get the visa stamp from my home country or should i rush back to canada to send my passport immediately. is it possible to get the visa stamp from home counrty ??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Yes it is possible to do so. When you get your PPR, they will mention in the letter somewhere that if you are currently staying outside North America and are unable to submit your passport then you have to write them an E:mail to confirm your current location so that they can make arrangements for that Visa office to take care of your visa stamping. The visa will have a validity of 4 to 6 months, and you will have to land before that (unless you are from a visa exempt country)

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
Thanks mate !!
How long it will take to get my visa stamp. I mean in canada it takes 2-3 weeks. Do you have any idea about the time frame if i am outside north america

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Hello. Ottawa is taking a week or two at the most I guess. I am not sure as every visa office has different processing times. I would say an average of 20 to 30 working days, to stamp visas, but this is just an assumption.

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
thanks. so it means i can plan my trip. because even if i am not in canada when the PPR request is made, i can submit my passport wherever i am.

thanks buddy !