04/10/2017
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
21-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Hello,
Kindly advice me on what to do on my issue, I applied for admission into University of Saskatchewan to study Post Degree Nursing but the school replied me after I have sent all transcripts and document requested I was denied admission that I have to do some prerequisite courses which is 4 subject for me to qualified for post Degree Nursing which is 2 years program my first degree is in BSc Public Administration I have worked 3 years as Cabin crew and we were trained to apply first Aid and also delivery of babies onboard with Qatar airways and also worked 2 years as customer care officers please what can u advice me on how to go about my application .

sheriff24

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
My dear, I am also in exact position with you. I applied for Masters in Economics but I was required to do some four courses at Undergraduate level before I can commerce my program.

Due to embassy I have to applied as a second degree student at Undergraduate level so I was admitted as a normal undergraduate student. It was an advice from the school though that the embassy might not approve my visa bcox I could do the four courses in my country.

I have currently been accepted to Bachelor of Commmerce in Economics. I'm yet to apply for visa. In addition I have to prepare a very strong sop to support my application to the embassy.