+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa extension 2nd time -- submitting application 2 weeks before visa expires

ldissrh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for PR through common-law with my boyfriend. As of right now, my tourist visa is going to expire April 24th and i am applying for an extension--going to submit it today

I ready though that this should be done 30 days beforehand--will this be a problem in obtaining my extension? Also, we are submitting the PR common-law application in 2 weeks as well.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ldissrh said:
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for PR through common-law with my boyfriend. As of right now, my tourist visa is going to expire April 24th and i am applying for an extension--going to submit it today

I ready though that this should be done 30 days beforehand--will this be a problem in obtaining my extension? Also, we are submitting the PR common-law application in 2 weeks as well.

Thanks
As long as your extension request reaches Vegreville before your status expires, you are fine.

Pummelchen

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submit the Visa extension online, its faster for you and CiC. Takes about 2 weeks to get your visitor record. Important is to make them aware that you request an extension for PR application reasons.