+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA APPLICATION

SEAN_PATRICK

Feb 16, 2012
Good day! I would like to ask regarding my application as Live-in caregiver. I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia as a nurse. I do have an employer already in Alberta, Canada and in few months from now I will start to process my application as a PNP(Provincial Nominee Program). I do have only one concern regarding my requirements; Do I need to submit my passport together with my application when I start to process? Actually, right now my passport is not with my custody, it is with my present employer and probably they will not allow me to take or borrow my passport without any legal justification. If ever I start my application, will the Canadian Embassy will process my application without my passport? If every my application will be approved, would it be possible to stamp my visa in Philippines by the time I have my exit here in Saudi Arabia by December? Hoping for your kind advice. :-\

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
SEAN_PATRICK said:
Good day! I would like to ask regarding my application as Live-in caregiver. I am currently working here in Saudi Arabia as a nurse. I do have an employer already in Alberta, Canada and in few months from now I will start to process my application as a PNP(Provincial Nominee Program). I do have only one concern regarding my requirements; Do I need to submit my passport together with my application when I start to process? Actually, right now my passport is not with my custody, it is with my present employer and probably they will not allow me to take or borrow my passport without any legal justification. If ever I start my application, will the Canadian Embassy will process my application without my passport? If every my application will be approved, would it be possible to stamp my visa in Philippines by the time I have my exit here in Saudi Arabia by December? Hoping for your kind advice. :-\
1) did you have Alberta RN license?
2) did you get Alberta provincial nomination certificate?

SEAN_PATRICK

Feb 16, 2012
No, I dont have yet. But I am just applying as live in caregiver since I do have already an employer who is currently processing me for my LMO.
2) did you get Alberta provincial nomination certificate? Currently I don't have yet. but by the time my employer will send me my LMO I think that is the time I could process my application as PNP. Is that right?
Thanks for your immediate reply.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
SEAN_PATRICK said:
No, I dont have yet. But I am just applying as live in caregiver since I do have already an employer who is currently processing me for my LMO.
2) did you get Alberta provincial nomination certificate? Currently I don't have yet. but by the time my employer will send me my LMO I think that is the time I could process my application as PNP. Is that right?
Thanks for your immediate reply.
this is the road map you need to follow:

1. start the AINP process now. It may take 12 months for you to get the nomination letter;
2. then you submit application to CIO for permanent residence. it may take another 12 months.
3. In the mean time, contact alberta nurse college/association to get evaluation and get permission to take canada RN exam, then, if passed, get licensed in alberta. go to their web pages for more information.

this is a long journey for you with a lot of uncertainty. but deserve a try, starting now.

SEAN_PATRICK

Feb 16, 2012
Temporary Resident Visa for Live-in caregiver in Riyadh

Hi,

I do have just questions regarding my documents. Do I need to certify true copies all my documents like to a notary public? What requirements does the CIC wants? DFA red ribbon certified or I can just apply to any notary public for the certification of my documents. Secondly if I am applying for a TRV do I need to have a proof of funds to submit? Hoping for your kind reply. Thanks.