+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa application can't complete

Godson1212

May 23, 2022
Please who else has been experiencing this type of challenge or who has experienced it. I have been applying for visa since three weeks now and it has not been successful, after uploading the whole documents, once I click submit it will return back to the beginning, I have changed browsers, I have changed pcs, I have written to IRCC but they are yet to give me official reply since a week ago, I have done medicals upfront and I did my biometrics last year. Please is there anyone here that be of help on how I can be able to finish up my application and submit it successfully, there is no more time left.

I'm applying from south Africa region. Thank you.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Please who else has been experiencing this type of challenge or who has experienced it. I have been applying for visa since three weeks now and it has not been successful, after uploading the whole documents, once I click submit it will return back to the beginning, I have changed browsers, I have changed pcs, I have written to IRCC but they are yet to give me official reply since a week ago, I have done medicals upfront and I did my biometrics last year. Please is there anyone here that be of help on how I can be able to finish up my application and submit it successfully, there is no more time left.

It is hard without see the actual screen. You can go to the nearest VFSGLOBAL, pay a fee for additional service and they should be able to help you out step by step

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021

Are you applying using the old portal or new portal?