+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Landing

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

"If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing. Does anyone know how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing. Does anyone know how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing.
Checked the details again for any typo you had sent to IRCC. Happened with a friend in delay due to a alphabet typo.

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
I double checked the webform before sharing. I talked to IRCC yesterday, due to the backlogs I didn't receive invite for virtual landing. They informed me that IRCC is processing the application at a full stretch now. I'll receive the virtual landing invite any time soon.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I double checked the webform before sharing. I talked to IRCC yesterday, due to the backlogs I didn't receive invite for virtual landing. They informed me that IRCC is processing the application at a full stretch now. I'll receive the virtual landing invite any time soon.
Ok. Congrats for PR anyways.

Reactions: madhavan342

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can take up to 2 months.

madhavan342

Jan 17, 2023
Hello all,

I got my PR portal to upload the photo on 25-01-2023. I uploaded the photo and submitted on 26-01-2023. How much time will it take to get a eCOPR and PR card?

reincar

Jul 12, 2023

Hi, did you receive your invite for the virtual landing? We're in the exact same situation and have been waiting for an invite since May 9.