File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Hi , I am in the same situation as well. Have you received the portal email yet. There is no response for my webforms or calls yet. It is getting frustrating.
Well at least we are all in good company. :) There are many of us waiting in the virtual landing queue. I am in Vancouver with primary VO being London, with secondary being Calgary.

Reactions: jk92

manmeetbedi

Jun 12, 2021
Hi, we have our PR on the PNP program from sask, but se moved to Ontario on a Closed WP last year, in July I received the PPR from IRCC even tgiugh we had informed them of the change in location after landing in Canada.
Post PPR we did fill up the webform. Can anyone please advise on the next steps / process , how long do we need to wait?

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
1. Send passport to IRCC centers in Canada for visa stamping. Flagpole or re-enter Canada as PR.
2. Send your passport photocopy, visa stamp and immigration that you are in Canada. And put you for virtual landing or IRCC portal.

Second one would be slow i think. Few months back it took weeks. Better take 1st approach.
I got PPR since November 11 but yet to get portal invite. Can I still try the first approach?

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Is this a function of your VO or long queue for virtual landing in canada?
Any advise even as i wait?

Thanks
Try calling them regularly because i didn’t call i was just sending webforms with no response until nov 3 I decided to call ( and since we are inside canada there is an option to hang up and they call you back at your turn). I asked if the webforms were received. I was told yes but the file is still in cairo VO and there is nothing they can do until it arrives here. Then 10 days after i received portal invitation. Not sure if it was just coincidence or not but i guess it is better to call regularly to ask about updates

AyodejiA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Try calling them regularly because i didn’t call i was just sending webforms with no response until nov 3 I decided to call ( and since we are inside canada there is an option to hang up and they call you back at your turn). I asked if the webforms were received. I was told yes but the file is still in cairo VO and there is nothing they can do until it arrives here. Then 10 days after i received portal invitation. Not sure if it was just coincidence or not but i guess it is better to call regularly to ask about updates
I will start calling them everyday.
My VO is Accra.
I have sent several webforms, sent email to accra directly and even (IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Hi Hanouni! .. first congratulations on your PPR, I'm sure it has been a long wait. I was wondering if you can share your application timeline. I am in a similar situation like yours. AOR December 2020, Cairo VO, currently living in Canada and haven't heard from them since I applied. Thanks!

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi Hanouni! .. first congratulations on your PPR, I'm sure it has been a long wait. I was wondering if you can share your application timeline. I am in a similar situation like yours. AOR December 2020, Cairo VO, currently living in Canada and haven't heard from them since I applied. Thanks!
Hi my timeline is:
Application sent 14 Feb 2022
Aor 27 april 2022
PPR 18 july 2022
Virtual landing first email 9 Nov 2022
Virtual landing second email 16 Nov 2022
Copr 11 Jan 2023
PR card 20 Jan 2023

not hearing from them since 2020 is not normal, try sending webform to cairo vo and try calling ircc

Hope you get good news soon!

oyounis

Apr 26, 2020
Hi my timeline is:
Application sent 14 Feb 2022
Aor 27 april 2022
PPR 18 july 2022
Virtual landing first email 9 Nov 2022
Virtual landing second email 16 Nov 2022
Copr 11 Jan 2023
PR card 20 Jan 2023

not hearing from them since 2020 is not normal, try sending webform to cairo vo and try calling ircc

Hope you get good news soon!
Oh I think you probably applied for another stream (maybe provincial nominee?) . I applied for the FSW-Outland stream which according to the waiting times posted a 30 months wait now so I guess I still have 5 more months before it's officially late. Funny thing is that waiting times used to 26 month a couple of months ago but they keep extending it every other week lol

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Oh I think you probably applied for another stream (maybe provincial nominee?) . I applied for the FSW-Outland stream which according to the waiting times posted a 30 months wait now so I guess I still have 5 more months before it's officially late. Funny thing is that waiting times used to 26 month a couple of months ago but they keep extending it every other week lol
I applied under spousal sponsorship -outland with wait time 12 months so I actually took 11 months