+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual landing and Timeline

sravyad

Aug 10, 2023
did you call and ask them about the status? My wife is waiting since last 3 months. PPR 10 May 2023, raised webform for virtual landing right away and no update until now.
Yes, i have called ircc couple of times and they say that the application is in process and have to wait till i receive an email from immigration services.
Also i have raised a webform asking the same but no update as of now.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
I have the same issue. I have got my ppr on feb 20, 2023. As i am in canada i have raised webform requesting for virtual landing on march 7th,2023.
Its been 5 months till date and i have not received any update till now.
How can i proceed further?
Same with me, I also applied for my wife virtual landing almost 3 months ago.
no response yet
it is very strange, some people dont get response after 1 week and in some cases it will take months and months.

i saw a tracker here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrhyJlAQysSDm0cp18DRYz8iCUfYrGiBlSzkWrqU96E/edit?pli=1#gid=501677047

rokhsar_mn

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, i have called ircc couple of times and they say that the application is in process and have to wait till i receive an email from immigration services.
Hi Sravyad
I have the same problem. I have got my ppr on Aug 14, 2023. but I didn't get invitation letter yet. I called to IRCC, and they told me that they sent pre portal on 23 Aug but I'm sure they didn't. I was wondering if you get any respond from IRCC or not?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

"If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing.

My Question is:
1. Can anyone share how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing from their experience?
2. How much time will it take to receive PR card after virtual landing processes?

Thank you!
Hi we got PPR kn October 17th, submitted the webform and London visa office said we will get the landing instructions within few days and if we don't get within 3 weeks we have to contact London visa office again. Please reply how long it will take to receive ECOPR

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Hi we got PPR kn October 17th, submitted the webform and London visa office said we will get the landing instructions within few days and if we don't get within 3 weeks we have to contact London visa office again. Please reply how long it will take to receive ECOPR
Did you get the virtual landing instructions?

For me it has been 2 months after PPR, I have not received virtual landing instructions from London visa office

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hey, yes just got email today from ircc to send them the information they requested so they can create a portal.

Lucf

Nov 13, 2019
Can a dependant be landed virtually since he/she in Canada? The principal applicant is outland ie not in Canada

Ritesh K

Feb 15, 2024
Hi, I received an information letter stating my PPR on October 25 from Whitehorse IRCC. I enclosed the information letter details below.

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

"If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas)."

Since I'm in Canada, I filled in the webform with the updated address and requested to do the virtual landing. Still now, I didn't receive any instructions for virtual landing.

My Question is:
1. Can anyone share how much time will take to send the instructions for virtual landing from their experience?
2. How much time will it take to receive PR card after virtual landing processes?

Thank you!
Hello madhavan342,
Did you get your PR card ? How long did it take for virtual landing and getting COPR ?

Ritesh K

Feb 15, 2024
Hello sravyad, Did you get your PR card?

albehany

Mar 17, 2024
I have same issue. my application was approved in Nov 27 2023 from Embassy of Canada to the UAE and I told them I am in Canada and until today no update they just told me to wait :(

Manu_11

Apr 15, 2024
Hi same with me.
I am an inland applicant. I have received PPR on March 5. I raised a web form on the same day to inform them that I am in Canada.
Have not heard anything since then. I tried contacting local MP but they said you just need to wait.
VO- Edmonton

anees28991

Jun 30, 2022
Can a dependant be landed virtually since he/she in Canada? The principal applicant is outland ie not in Canada
Hi @Lucf Mine mine is similar case as yours, have you completed virtual landing or have you submitted dependent passport overseas? If VL is done, how much time it took from PPR to virtual landing? Thanks