+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Virtual Canadian number

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello frenz
I m in USA and got my PR.I am actively searching for jobs in Canada..is there any way I can get Canadian number for interviews.I tried Textnow but it’s not working as i m not able getting incoming calls on that number.Plz help ...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Textnow will definitely work. You need to keep the app open to be able to receive calls. If it is still not working, just uninstall and reinstall.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
But how I wl know at what time I will receive call to open the app?
you can open the app and leave it.. like how you leave your WhatsApp, Gmail etc. most times it rings even without app being open, but if you have applied and waiting for something, you can make sure to leave it open. generally recruiters email if they are not able to reach you over phone. it can also receive voice mails.. so you can open and see if you have got any voicemails too.

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
you can open the app and leave it.. like how you leave your WhatsApp, Gmail etc. most times it rings even without app being open, but if you have applied and waiting for something, you can make sure to leave it open. generally recruiters email if they are not able to reach you over phone. it can also receive voice mails.. so you can open and see if you have got any voicemails too.
Ok thanx a lot ..tats really helpful