+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs didn’t send me my tracking number

Dec 8, 2020
I got an email on the 24th November 2020 from Canada visa section Accra Ghana that my son’s permanent residence visa was ready .
I was asked to send it through dhl to vfs Lagos then pay 7,430# which I paid and all .
I never received email from vfs or tracking number, I sent them an email asking for the tracking number but they never replied.
I also tried calling vfs all day long they will pick but end my calls I will assume .
Please this is too frustrating I need help

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I got an email on the 24th November 2020 from Canada visa section Accra Ghana that my son’s permanent residence visa was ready .
I was asked to send it through dhl to vfs Lagos then pay 7,430# which I paid and all .
I never received email from vfs or tracking number, I sent them an email asking for the tracking number but they never replied.
I also tried calling vfs all day long they will pick but end my calls I will assume .
Please this is too frustrating I need help
Hi

Did you eventually get a response? Someone i know is currently in this same situation. She has tried both calling them through the number provided on the website and the chat feature but couldnt get through. Also, she has sent an email to the support email but no response yet.