+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY URGENT: Delay in processing visa

newcecapp

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Hello Friends,

I need an urgent help from seniors and members of this forum. my visa is being processed currently and I underwent a sputum test. My question is regarding the chest x-ray. CIC website says that" a minimum of two chest films, taken at a minimum interval of three months, have a stable appearance". DMP took a chest x-ray in March as part of initial medicals and again one more x-ray in April as part of additional medicals just before sputum test. Now I am getting the sputum test result in a week's time. Will the DMP ask me for one more chest x-ray now or a month later? I am confused. Please help.

Regards
cec

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Have you called the DMP office to ask them directly about their policy? I think it will save you a lot of stress in the long run.

newcecapp

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
I am unable to reach the DMP directly since I dont have her no and I have to always call the assistant to take an appt. the asst does not pass the phone to the DMP :(

newcecapp

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Friends, I have received the sputum test results and all are nagative. I have submitted the passport to CIC today and waiting for my visitor visa to be stamped. Any idea as to how much time would CIC take to stamp the visitor visa from here?