+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

very confused as being new accountant and moving to canada

sumaiama

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
hi all,

i seriously hope someone who has the knowledge can help me in this matter. i have got married to a Canadian and am moving very soon to canada"british columbia" to be specific, however am still confused about the Canadian jobs policies. i have a degree from the middle east "Ajman University in UAE" as a bachelor degree in accounting and 4 years plus experience , i have no international certificates as ACCA , CFA ans such,,, YET!

i was wondering how easy will it be to work in canada as an accountant with my degree or is there any procedures or certificates i can take to help me work right away in my degree ?! really appreciate if anyone knows the answers can help me.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
hi all,

i seriously hope someone who has the knowledge can help me in this matter. i have got married to a Canadian and am moving very soon to canada"british columbia" to be specific, however am still confused about the Canadian jobs policies. i have a degree from the middle east "Ajman University in UAE" as a bachelor degree in accounting and 4 years plus experience , i have no international certificates as ACCA , CFA ans such,,, YET!

i was wondering how easy will it be to work in canada as an accountant with my degree or is there any procedures or certificates i can take to help me work right away in my degree ?! really appreciate if anyone knows the answers can help me.
Honestly, I wouldn't say its impossible or easy to find work. I would suggest to join a small certificate course. These people have connections and can place you on small assignments and you can gain experience.

Good Luck!! Let me know how is it going...

zohan.mess

Mar 5, 2020
hi all,

You may have to do Payroll accounting locally.