+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERIFICATION/ENQUIRY METHOD OF VISA OFFICE?

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,

What is the method of verification of Visa Office for verifying/confirming/cross-checking of applicant's credentials? By credentials i mean - Education, Employment, Security Check.

Once the application reaches Visa Office in applicant's country of residence (Which in my case is New Delhi Visa Office, India). How does the Visa Office verify all these?

1. Does the visa office writes e-mails to Applicant's educational institutes, Employer? or they contact them by phone calls? Or they write formal letters asking for verification?
2. Does the visa office verify all the credentials i.e. Educational, Employment & Security Check? Or the verify only one these.

Please clarify the above mentioned questions.
I humbly appreciate all the responses in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR. SIDHU said:
Hi Friends,

What is the method of verification of Visa Office for verifying/confirming/cross-checking of applicant's credentials? By credentials i mean - Education, Employment, Security Check.

Once the application reaches Visa Office in applicant's country of residence (Which in my case is New Delhi Visa Office, India). How does the Visa Office verify all these?

1. Does the visa office writes e-mails to Applicant's educational institutes, Employer? or they contact them by phone calls? Or they write formal letters asking for verification?
2. Does the visa office verify all the credentials i.e. Educational, Employment & Security Check? Or the verify only one these.

Please clarify the above mentioned questions.
I humbly appreciate all the responses in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
SIDHU
My Friend,
For answering your question, this is my opinion:

We have different categories in Canadian Immigration system and I will talk about two of them for example: 1- Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) and 2- Provincial Nominate Program (PNP)

As we know many of Immigration programs are based on Scores. I mean for example you need to obtain 67 scores from 100 to be eligible for FSW program. you have to meet special conditions to get your score. for example If you have master degree then it has 23 scores. Also work experience and age and .... have their's score. some of immigration programs also have their own rules for example you must worked at least one year to be eligible for immigration.

1- If you apply in FSW program and send your application to CIC then they will assess your application for your eligibility and check for validation of your documents. They may need to contact your university for checking validity of your university degree or check for your IELTS result and ... after finishing assessment of your application, your final score will be calculated and if you are eligible for immigration then they will send your application to your local Visa Office.

2- For PNP programs there is the same story and instead of CIC, your province will check all they need to know about your abilities and what they need. After issuing your nomination letter then you must send your application to CIO. The CIO will receive your application and this time they only check for completion of your application and then they will send your application to your local Visa Office. (this part takes about 45 to 60 days)

In this point when your Visa Office recieved your application then they will check your health status and security check. It means they will ask you to do specific medical tests and also they will check the vital information about your security issues. for example if you worked in a sensitive military place in your country then they will check that and your responsibilities in your previous work. but I think they don't need to check your education because It was checked before in CIC or province that you applied.

After all checks related to your health and security check done then they will issue your visa!
;)

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
VictorPapa said:
My Friend,

We have different categories in Canadian Immigration system and I will talk about two of them for example: 1- Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) and 2- Provincial Nominate Program (PNP)

As we know many of Immigration programs are based on Scores. I mean for example you need to obtain 67 scores from 100 to be eligible for FSW program. you have to meet special conditions to get your score. for example If you have master degree then it has 23 scores. Also work experience and age and .... have their's score. some of immigration programs also have their own rules for example you must worked at least one year to be eligible for immigration.

1- If you apply in FSW program and send your application to CIC then they will assess your application for your eligibility and check for validation of your documents. They may need to contact your university for checking validity of your university degree or check for your IELTS result and ... after finishing assessment of your application, your final score will be calculated and if you are eligible for immigration then they will send your application to your local Visa Office.

2- For PNP programs there is the same story and instead of CIC, your province will check all they need to know about your abilities and what they need. After issuing your nomination letter then you must send your application to CIO. The CIO will receive your application and this time they only check for completion of your application and then they will send your application to your local Visa Office. (this part takes about 45 to 60 days)

In this point when your Visa Office recieved your application then they will check your health status and security check. It means they will ask you to do specific medical tests and also they will check the vital information about your security issues. for example if you worked in a sensitive military place in your country then they will check that and your responsibilities in your previous work. but I think they don't need to check your education because It was checked before in CIC or province that you applied.

After all checks related to your health and security check done then they will issue your visa!
;)

Thanks for such an informative reply. :D
I appreciate your help. ;D
God Bless You. ;D

Zenny00

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cebu City
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
App. Filed.......
08-03-2013
Doc's Request.
18-06-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-02-2014
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
29-04-2015
VictorPapa said:
My Friend,

;)
This is very helpful! Thanks, VictorPapa!

MercifulGod

Mar 6, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My Friend,

;)
Good information, very helpful. Thanks