+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

kiratsingh665

Aug 8, 2023
Hi, I just wanted to ask if Saint Jerome is considered an outside metropolitan area and do we need to know french for this?

I got my job validated and applied for CSQ?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi, I just wanted to ask if Saint Jerome is considered an outside metropolitan area and do we need to know french for this?

I got my job validated and applied for CSQ?
Hii kirat,
they just changed the rules ,May be you already saw the news/update, now on everyone need French level 7 even outside Montreal. And saint Jérôme is outside MMC, but now will need French

Last edited:

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hii kirat,
they just changed the rules ,May be you already saw the news/update, now on everyone need French level 7 even outside Montreal. And saint Jérôme is outside MMC, but now will need French
so you mean even with enough points and vjo they wont send invitation unless having level 7 french?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
it will be more difficult for the arrima pathway now that was sad
@kiratsingh665 yeah it’s difficult, I just saw one consultant video he posted an update the first draw of 2024 will be invitations without French like the last year. After the first draw they are going to send invitations to only those who declared French. So best of luck everyone who’s profile is created and had job validation outside MMC.

kiratsingh665

Aug 8, 2023
@kiratsingh665 Yeah, it’s difficult. I just saw one consultant video where he posted an update that the first draw of 2024 will be invitations without French like last year. After the first draw, they are going to send invitations to only those who declared themselves French. So best of luck to everyone whose profile was created and had job validation outside MMC.

Thank you so much for sharing the information. My file is already in arrima, and I have validated a job offer in St. Jerome. Let's hope they will accept it.

St. Jerome is outside metropolitan areas?

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Thank you so much for sharing the information. My file is already in arrima, and I have validated a job offer in St. Jerome. Let's hope they will accept it.

St. Jerome is outside metropolitan areas?
As I read that comes under montreal census area but not in metropolitan area. So I hope you will get invitation in next draw .
Best of luck

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi i applied for my job validation
The fee is deducted from my account but its been ten days i did not get any letter?
You are not suppose to receive any letter/email .your employer will receive everything on the email that he put when filling the forms. Probably he/she will just get the VJO in next communication.