+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Used my Canadian Driver's License as ID for medical - is that a problem?

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I used my valid Canadian Driver's License when i went for my medical exam in Toronto. The lady at the desk said it was no issue at all. My passport was stuck at the Ottawa Canadian Visa Processing Centre at the time and I didn't want to lose my appointment. I just want to see if anyone has used an ID different from their passport and had any issues? My date of birth etc are all mentioned on the document and on the information form given to me by the clinic.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
AM198 said:
I used my valid Canadian Driver's License when i went for my medical exam in Toronto. The lady at the desk said it was no issue at all. My passport was stuck at the Ottawa Canadian Visa Processing Centre at the time and I didn't want to lose my appointment. I just want to see if anyone has used an ID different from their passport and had any issues? My date of birth etc are all mentioned on the document and on the information form given to me by the clinic.
It is fine.

You'll be alright.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM198 said:
I used my DL too. No issues at all.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
AM198 said:
If your Dr. accept it , its all good