+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA visit on RTD

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
Has anyone applied usa visit visa on rtd when pr application is still under process and what documents are required please let me know thank you

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Things you need:

1.) Proof of status in Canada (Notice Of decision from IRB).
2.) Proof of ties to Canada such as assets, job, property lease, business ownership etc.
3.) 4-6 months pay stubs. Or 4-6 months bank statements if you’re self employed.
4.) Tax assessment for the year is very helpful as well.
5.) An invitation letter is an asset if u have family in the USA. Purely optional though.

These are the real documents that will most likely guarantee you success.

Good luck.

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
Things you need:

2.) Proof of ties to Canada such as assets, job, property lease, business ownership etc.
3.) 4-6 months pay stubs. Or 4-6 months bank statements if you’re self employed.
5.) An invitation letter is an asset if u have family in the USA. Purely optional though.

Good luck.
i dont hve any relatives can i do through hotel booking or if i put my brother in law cousins details what things i need from him ???

szaib002

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Things you need:

Good luck.
I recently got a visa at the Calgary consulate. It was fairly simple and easy. They didn't ask for any documents other than the RTD. They ask you questions about your work, family in Canada and intend to visit the US.

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I recently got a visa at the Calgary consulate. It was fairly simple and easy. They didn't ask for any documents other than the RTD. They ask you questions about your work, family in Canada and intend to visit the US.
what documents you provide ill be going toronto consulate