+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US visa Toronto Consulate

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi there, ME and my wife applied US visa and was approved, it was 1st week of December 2022, I got my RTD back on 04 Jan 2023, but my wife RTD still haven't arrived, it showed in DS160 status Approved and no update. Its been 5 weeks visa was approved. Tried calling and emailing to contract Centre, but just generic updates saying wait. Anyone been into similar situation where they received passport back in long time frame. Thanks a lot.

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi there, ME and my wife applied US visa and was approved, it was 1st week of December 2022, I got my RTD back on 04 Jan 2023, but my wife RTD still haven't arrived, it showed in DS160 status Approved and no update. Its been 5 weeks visa was approved. Tried calling and emailing to contract Centre, but just generic updates saying wait. Anyone been into similar situation where they received passport back in long time frame. Thanks a lot.
hi there.i hope your wife will get it asap. I have a question for you. did you have your pr when you apply to us visa ? thank you

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes did applied with PR card and RTD. Also travelled to Australia 2 times with RTD.
did you apply to ETA or other type of visitor visa for Australia? was it a hard process ? I also want to go to Australia too. thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
did you apply to ETA or other type of visitor visa for Australia? was it a hard process ? I also want to go to Australia too. thanks in advance!
I applied visa to Australian Embassy Ottawa, got the visa in 5 months. It was ok, just need to provide necessary documents and thats all.

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
I applied visa to Australian Embassy Ottawa, got the visa in 5 months. It was ok, just need to provide necessary documents and thats all.
Hi, which airline you travel with to visit Australia?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Well passport got back with VISA after 2 months and also travelled to US already once and going again in 35 days.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hello
Was the finding early appointment date easy for you? How long time was your appointment after you applied us visa?

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Hello Everyone, I had applied for the renewal of B1/B2 US visa for my Parents. My mother got interview waiver and received her passport with a new visa stamp in 20 days but the officer had asked my father to come in-person for the interview. His interview is scheduled this week. He does not speak/understand english. Can someone please let me know if i can go along with him as a translator? I had called up customer support with the same question and they mentioned yes, you can go along with him as a translator. But the instructions says "In general, only Visa applicants with scheduled appointments are allowed to enter the Consular Section." this makes me nervous. If some one had this kind of experience, please share your thoughts.
Thanks