+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

us visa information

hitesh khanna

Mar 25, 2023
Hi everyone,
I need some help for applying my US visitor visa actually for my work permit I did flagpoling and while applying US visa there's a question like have you ever visted US after that i am clicking at yes and after that there is a another question that have you ever refused to USA or refused entry kind of question if i am clicking at yes so after that there's box of explain why i just want to know is this gonna affect my visa? or should i explain that i did only flagpole. if someone can help me it will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Hi everyone,
I need some help for applying my US visitor visa actually for my work permit I did flagpoling and while applying US visa there's a question like have you ever visted US after that i am clicking at yes and after that there is a another question that have you ever refused to USA or refused entry kind of question if i am clicking at yes so after that there's box of explain why i just want to know is this gonna affect my visa? or should i explain that i did only flagpole. if someone can help me it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
I selected it, explained the flagpoling and still got my visa. Explain it was administrative with no restriction on future applications (like a time restriction).