+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US PCC - FBI vs State

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello,
I got my US police clearance from FBI and it says that "......no arrest data at the FBI. This does not preclude further criminal history at the state or local level."
CIC website just provides a link to the FBI website, but does not ask for any police records at the state level. Can someone please advise, if the FBI clearance letter alone is good for US PCC?

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
I would believe that the provided letter is good. They dont give any further details, unless you have any records. Its on the identity summary request home page.
In the "what happens next" paragraph.

Can you please provide your timelines for receiving the PCC from FBI?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
fswaspirant said:
Hello,
I got my US police clearance from FBI and it says that "......no arrest data at the FBI. This does not preclude further criminal history at the state or local level."
CIC website just provides a link to the FBI website, but does not ask for any police records at the state level. Can someone please advise, if the FBI clearance letter alone is good for US PCC?
That's all I sent in and I just got my CoPR. So, I don't think you beed it for each state, just the national which is the FBI check.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Police certificates are at the country level and not state/province level, unless otherwise requested by CIC

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswaspirant said:
Hello,
It's fine. It says that on everyone's. If CIC wants state records they'll let you know.