+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US f1 visa cancelled at port of entry can I apply for student visa in Canada

Capgemni

Oct 8, 2018
US f1 visa cancelled at port of entry can I apply for student visa in Canada I completed my masters in computer science in USA

Capgemni

Oct 8, 2018
What's the reason for cancellation?
Due to college university is not providing regular classes , every three months you have to attend college only once so officer cancelled the visa under section 22cfr41.112 and he gave me a letter & he said re apply for some other good university n go for visa n show this letter to visa officer.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Sure, you can apply. You'll be awarded visa only on your individual merits, this wouldn't make or break your prospects. But when asked if you ever have been denied entry to any country in your application, you should answer yes and explain this.

Karthik lucky

Jul 28, 2018
US f1 visa cancelled at port of entry can I apply for student visa in Canada I completed my masters in computer science in USA
I am in same boat, can u please share me email id and phone number , so we can discuss more and i started application for Canada and we talk each other share me contact number

Capgemni

Oct 8, 2018
Sure, you can apply. You'll be awarded visa only on your individual merits, this wouldn't make or break your prospects. But when asked if you ever have been denied entry to any country in your application, you should answer yes and explain this.
I am in same boat, can u please share me email id and phone number , so we can discuss more and i started application for Canada and we talk each other share me contact number
akshay.redde09@gmail.com

basith_ab

Feb 23, 2019
What's the reason for cancellation?
My F1 visa got cancelled under 212(a) 7(A)(i)(I) on jan 26
Even though i provided all the evidences they cancelled and after inquiring i came to know that the chances of getting a waiver are 50-50. Iam stuck in between my master's and want to continue my education. Will this affect in getting a canadian student visa even if submit in detail along with the the payrolls from college and money my dad sent me and everything that has happened? are there any positive chances of getting study visa or is it a direct no i this case? can u please help me out and elaborate on this.

mchint006

Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys, even i am also on the same boat. did Canada study visa went successful ? please ping me on 7780544177