+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent very urgent help needed

shehzad007

Dec 3, 2009
Hello All,

Friend of mine got positive LMO from his employer, i just want to know is there any way where we can track the confirmation of LMO to find out whether its is true LMO or False ???

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
shehzad007 said:
Hello All,

Friend of mine got positive LMO from his employer, i just want to know is there any way where we can track the confirmation of LMO to find out whether its is true LMO or False ???

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
It would be printed in a paper with Service Canada's Logo. Call the Phone number of the officer who processed the LMO and verify. LMO has System File Number, Employer's Info, Worker's Info/Job Info ... and at the "foot" of the page is a system generated number and date (I assume is the date when the LMO was printed).

shehzad007

Dec 3, 2009
job_seeker said:
It would be printed in a paper with Service Canada's Logo. Call the Phone number of the officer who processed the LMO and verify. LMO has System File Number, Employer's Info, Worker's Info/Job Info ... and at the "foot" of the page is a system generated number and date (I assume is the date when the LMO was printed).
Thanks for early reply,so there is no such online tracking system where we can track it.