+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Unable to submit application in Mon Projet & receiving following message

maverick105

Feb 8, 2016
Dear Members

I completed the online profile only to receive this message with a nasty yellow triangle (with an exclaimation mark)

Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés

Non soumise

Vous ne pouvez pas soumettre cette demande, le nombre maximal de demandes de certificats de sélection pouvant être acceptées pour le programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés a été atteint. Votre demande sera supprimée après 90 jours, cependant si ce nombre maximal ne vous concerne pas, votre demande pourra néanmoins être soumise. Pour plus d'information, consulter les
Règles et procédures d'immigration

Plus there is no payment link available. Can someone please throw some light on this please? Will I be able to submit my application at some point of time? Or do I have to wait for some magical button to appear on 16 February 2016?

Thanks in advance

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
How many people are going to ask this same question without reading the tens of threads where it has already been answered! :mad:

Everybody has this message and it simply refers to the fact that the previous (November) cap is full. This message will disappear on February 16th when the new cap (2800 rather than 3500) is in operation and you can submit.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
m585 said:
How many people are going to ask this same question without reading the tens of threads where it has already been answered! :mad:

Everybody has this message and it simply refers to the fact that the previous (November) cap is full. This message will disappear on February 16th when the new cap (2800 rather than 3500) is in operation and you can submit.
:D

Why bother searching forum if people like you are willing to answer redundant questions. Ignore such questions going forward and people will start looking into past threads for information.