+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Typo error in the index document of Recent Educational Transcripts

AarK

Mar 26, 2022
Hi all..I made this typo in the recent education documents index...but the correct document was attached.. should I raise a webform to correct the typo and attach the corrected document?
Please answer, thanks
The doc looks like this... :/...it should have been 10th pass certificate instead of 12th at the bottom
12th marksheet
12th pass certificate
10th marksheet
12th pass certificate

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi all..I made this typo in the recent education documents index...but the correct document was attached.. should I raise a webform to correct the typo and attach the corrected document?
Please answer, thanks
The doc looks like this... :/...it should have been 10th pass certificate instead of 12th at the bottom
12th marksheet
12th pass certificate
10th marksheet
12th pass certificate
I dont think there'll be an issue, so i wouldn't raise webform provided you attached correct document but error on index number. Raise webform takes officer's time to look into the details, that time could be spared to someone else with critical issue like address change, change on IMM's forms etc

AarK

Mar 26, 2022
I dont think there'll be an issue, so i wouldn't raise webform provided you attached correct document but error on index number. Raise webform takes officer's time to look into the details, that time could be spared to someone else with critical issue like address change, change on IMM's forms etc
Oh ok
So no issues or anything.. it's gonna be okay with ircc, right?
Or have you heard of someone getting rejection or something due to such errors?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh ok
So no issues or anything.. it's gonna be okay with ircc, right?
Or have you heard of someone getting rejection or something due to such errors?
You are overthinking.....I know you want assurance, but I don't think index error can be cited as "reasons for rejection".

AarK

Mar 26, 2022
You are overthinking.....I know you want assurance, but I don't think index error can be cited as "reasons for rejection".
Yes this is true..just nervous I guess for the visa.
Who knows what might be an issue for rejection?

AarK

Mar 26, 2022
Could be any, depending on the information provided meet/does not meet requirement
Well, all documents given are correct and true and accurate..but the index thing, I gave it of my own volition..so it won't be an issue if something is written wrongly there, but the documents are all correct, right?