+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent to get my passport back, anyone can give some suggestions?

Jamesbang

May 9, 2009
Anyone has the experience of mailing documents to apply for the visa? I mailed my passport and visa to Buffalo to apply for Canada Visa on Apr. 29th. However, I am notified that my original passport and visa are needed to sign my summer employment form. I really want to know how long they can return my passport back?

Thank you very much.

HopefulToo

May 11, 2009
You can send a self-addressed stamped envelop together with your passport. Make sure it's the correct US postage amount. Or you can open an account with FedEx. There are instructions that came with your notice on how to go about sending them your passport. The safest is thru the courier though.

BornInChina

May 13, 2009
How did it go, Jamesbang?

I am in the similar situation: filed the visitor visa app a month ago to Buffalo office, still not approved. We are departing for the trip next week. I have to get the passports back this week, so we can try a different office in-person.

Buffalo office simply doesn't respond to my request in the past four days. They used to respond a day after to my email inquiry before last Friday.

Anybody if I can fly to Buffalo office to take back my parents-in-law's passports? I am their representative.

Many thanks in advance!

Ding

aahmed98

Apr 21, 2012
I have the same question please help> Need my passport back from Islamabad emabassy for travel. What is the process?