+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT suggestion need.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!!

I have completed MBA in finance and then after working as deputy manager in retail store(uk)
Form last three years
And

Now I got admition in following three course so please help me in selection? On which course should I go for according to my profile? Don't have much time left ..Jan intake 2015

1. Small business & enterpenurship -PG-1 year
2. Strategic mgt- PG-1 year
3. International business mgt- PG - 1year

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
I'd say strategic management. It'd be helpful given that you already have pretty good idea regarding running a small business, eh? But don't choose international business management because so many go for IBM but hardly they really need it.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
If your intention is filing immigration after completing your studies, you need to be careful in choosing the duration of the program. The two years program is the best bet. Most of the PG programs offered by British Columbia institutions are of two years duration.

In case, you still want to choose one year PG program, I will suggest the province of Saskatchewan where students can apply for SINP (PNP program in Saskatchewan) after one year of studies. UofS, UofR, SIAST and Parkland....choose any of these institutions to fast track your settlement in Canada.

All the best!

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
Ryan1981 said:
If your intention is filing immigration after completing your studies, you need to be careful in choosing the duration of the program. The two years program is the best bet. Most of the PG programs offered by British Columbia institutions are of two years duration.

In case, you still want to choose one year PG program, I will suggest the province of Saskatchewan where students can apply for SINP (PNP program in Saskatchewan) after one year of studies. UofS, UofR, SIAST and Parkland....choose any of these institutions to fast track your settlement in Canada.

All the best!
If I choose one year PG program, can I then, once in Canada, change it to a 2-year diploma program within the same college?