+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUESTION - IMM 1344A - SECTION C- APPLICATION TO SPONSOR

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have a very urgent question. I want to submit my documents today. On the application to sponsor section C. QUESTION 1. There is a question on lenght of undertaking and ID number. This two questions are grayed out. Am I supposed to answer this questions. How do I know the ID number. I am sponsoring my husband, do I write 3 years in the length of undertaking. Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks vonster, appreciate it.

Its now sent. Im happy its done after 3 months preparing the application. How do I track my application process. I mean, how do I get the number to track my application. Will I be sent a letter or email shortly.

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
I left that place blank and my application was approved at the 1st stage, so leave it blank......

good luck

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RN said:
Thanks vonster, appreciate it.

Its now sent. Im happy its done after 3 months preparing the application. How do I track my application process. I mean, how do I get the number to track my application. Will I be sent a letter or email shortly.
Hello RN. You can track your application with IMM 5401 receipt. And it well take up to one month to process your application. for more Information
go to :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/canada/process-in.asp

After that you well get a letter. that has your Client ID Number. Good Luck

PS.SHKAFTO

bobshynoswife

Nov 16, 2009
St Albert, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
File Transfer...
22-06-2010
Interview........
24-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2010
LANDED..........
09-09-2010
Your question was answered but I just want to congratulate you for getting the application finished, and wish you the best of luck at a speedy decision!

I hope you will update when you have news, as I will be just 2.5 months behind you on the long journey through the Accra office!