+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*Urgent/Proof of education

Seif007

Apr 9, 2022
I just got an email from IRCC asking me to send them the proof of canadian education
thats what they said (Education diplomas/degrees: Please provide a copy of the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree issued by University)
I have already attached my university letter of completion which clearly states that i completed my education
thats what the letter of completion say:

This letter is to confirm that "my name"has complete the requirments for the degree of the bachelor of business administration in the school of business of my university

i am not too sure what they are asking for? is it a picture of my actual degree and not letter of completion?

Manny2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2023
I just got an email from IRCC asking me to send them the proof of canadian education
thats what they said (Education diplomas/degrees: Please provide a copy of the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree issued by University)
I have already attached my university letter of completion which clearly states that i completed my education

This letter is to confirm that "my name"has complete the requirments for the degree of the bachelor of business administration in the school of business of my university

i am not too sure what they are asking for? is it a picture of my actual degree and not letter of completion?
If you have a picture of your "actual degree," why not send it? Also, the "official transcript" is another alternative they accept. You may provide them with your actual degree and the transcript attached.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Attach degree certificate and transcript.