+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent processing timeline

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
I requested urgent processing about a month ago (after the Decision Made status was changed for my file). Today I received my first update since submitting it saying that "Please be advised that your request for urgent processing has been forwarded to the local IRCC office responsible for processing your application. That office will be in contact with you in due course."
Is this a good thing or is it a general response? Do they tell you that your application has been denied for urgent processing ?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Gota wait for the local office to do that......wait for their response

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
I requested urgent processing about a month ago (after the Decision Made status was changed for my file). Today I received my first update since submitting it saying that "Please be advised that your request for urgent processing has been forwarded to the local IRCC office responsible for processing your application. That office will be in contact with you in due course."
Is this a good thing or is it a general response? Do they tell you that your application has been denied for urgent processing ?
Its a general response. The local office then decides if this has been approved or no.

frange

May 25, 2018
Why you didn't go back to the forum after asking questions?
Did they accept your urgency?